The protection of your privacy and the protection of your personal data, the so-called "personal data", is an important concern for us. In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website:
The responsible entity for the processing of personal data on this website is:
BETE Deutschland GmbH
44879 Bochum (Germany)
Tel: +49 (0) 234 / 936 107-0
Data Protection Officer
Our data protection officer may be contacted as follows:
Aggeris IT GmbH
Telefon: +49 2331 / 34089-288
Collection of General Data
When you access our website, data transmitted to us by your browser will be collected in connection with this request and stored in log files on the server. These data are necessary to provide the content and services of our website and are used to correctly display the website and to ensure security and stability. The data concerned are the following:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Request / Page selection
- Access status / HTTP status code
- Transferred data volume
- Initial website
- Operating system and user interface
- Language and version of the browser software
These data do not allow any direct conclusions to be drawn about your person and are not used by us to establish a connection to you.
We evaluate this type of anonymous data statistically in order to continuously improve our offers, the technology of our website and the data protection.
Personal data are usually deleted automatically after 14 days unless there is any other legal reason that would require a longer storage.
If we wish to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for any other purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the respective processes.
On our website, we use so-called "cookies". Cookies are text files that are transferred from a server to the hard disk of your computer and remain there for the duration of the session or until deletion, depending on the type of cookie and the settings of your Internet browser, and through which certain individualization information are transmitted to us.
Cookies are used to store your system and usage information relating to the use of our website. They may also contain a unique identifier that allows us and other website providers to distinguish your system from other systems and to recognize it the next time you visit.
With these functions we intend to guarantee and increase the user friendliness and functionality of our website.
In addition, you should occasionally delete the browser history manually.
E-Mail / Contact Form
If you contact us by e-mail or contact form, we will process the data you provided in order to answer your questions. Insofar as the storage is no longer necessary, we delete the transmitted data or limit the processing. This is dependent on legal storage obligations.
If you request documents via our order form, the data provided by you will be stored by us in order to process your order. The personal data transmitted to us in this context is determined by the respective input mask used for the order. The personal data entered by you will be collected and stored for own purposes only. We will also pass on your data to third parties exclusively for the processing of your order, for example to parcel service providers.
We collect and process your personal data exclusively on a legal basis, including – with European reference – in particular on the basis of the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union (GDPR).
If we obtain your consent for processing operations for specific processing purposes, the legal basis for processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR.
If we need your personal data in order to fulfil a contract concluded with you (e.g. delivery of goods, provision of services), the processing is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR. This also applies to processes directly connected therewith, e.g. the processing of inquiries about our products, services or prices.
If we process your personal data based on statutory obligations, this is done on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR.
In the event that we need your personal data in order to protect your vital interests or those of another natural person, the processing is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. d GDPR.
Regardless of the afore-mentioned legal bases, we process your personal data on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR if the processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest on our part or that of a third party, provided that your interests, fundamental rights and freedoms do not prevail.
Storage Time and Data Deletion
We delete or block personal data in accordance with the legal requirements as soon as they are no longer required for the purposes mentioned herein or a legally prescribed storage period expires.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) GDPR,
- this is legally permissible and, in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR, is necessary for the fulfilment of a contractual relationship with you or the implementation of pre-contractual measures,
- under Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c) GDPR there is a legal obligation to pass on the data,
- we are required by law to transmit data to state authorities, e.g. tax authorities, social insurance agencies, health insurance companies, supervisory authorities and law enforcement agencies,
- the transmission is necessary in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR in order to safeguard legitimate company interests and to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, and if there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding protectable interest in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR, we use external service providers, so-called contract processors, who are obliged to handle your data with due care.
When transmitting data to external bodies in third countries, i.e. outside the EU or the EEA, we ensure that these bodies will treat your personal data with the same care as they would within the EU or the EEA.
We only transmit personal data to third countries with respect to which the EU Commission has confirmed an adequate level of protection, or if we ensure the careful handling of personal data by means of contractual agreements or other suitable guarantees.
Rights of the Data Subject
If we process your personal data, you are a data subject within the meaning of GDPR and have the following rights against us as the responsible entity:
- a right to information about the purpose, type, scope and duration of the processing (Art. 15 GDPR)
- a right to correction of the stored data (Art. 16 GDPR)
- a right to deletion of stored data (Art. 17 GDPR)
- a right to restriction of the processing of data (Art. 18 GDPR)
- a right of the data recipients being informed by us as the responsible entity with regard to the execution of the rights of correction, deletion and restriction of the processing (Art. 19 GDPR)
- a right to data transferability in machine-readable form (Art. 20 GDPR)
- a right to object to data processing (Art. 21 GDPR)
- a right to revoke the declaration of consent under data privacy law (Art. 7 (3) GDPR)
- a right not to participate in an automated decision (Art. 22 GDPR)
- a right to appeal to a supervisory authority (Art. 77 GDPR)
For this purpose, please contact our data protection officer listed above.